I worked for 1 year as a researcher in the field of biophysics. Since my early days, I was always interested in science communication and self-improvement.
This became especially important as I had to manage my research, the blog and a ”startup”.
Apart from this blog I also write at medium and here you can find some of my articles.
- A small reflection on the War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Growing in adversity
- Your Worst Enemy is Within
- Rapid Skill Acquisition (I), (II)
- Fail, Fail & Grow
- The Trap of Efficiency
- The Struggles of the Artistic Project
- Lessons from Meeting a Noble Prize
- Objectives, Defeat and Excuses
- The Importance of Objectives